25 Facts About Me
1. I loathe love triangles. Seriously, they just really get on my nerves. I really hate it when a particular ship is introduced and then they introduce another love interest out of nowhere, one where the possibility of that ship just never crossed your mind before. Yes, I am aware that sometimes love triangles are good plot points and I'm not going to lie and say that they don't make things interesting sometimes but they are just soooo annoying.
2. I have an unhealthy addiction to funko pops. This is a pretty new addiction tbh but it is already getting pretty out of control.I have so many funkos on my wishlist it is unreal. They really shouldn't be so cute though. And the dorbz, ugh they're too cute.
I have to say, I think my favorite funko pop right now would be the seated Sally I have. She comes with her cat and she just looks too cute sitting perched on top of my bookshelf.
3. I love peeps. Those sugary confections, normally shaped like chicks? I love them. They are my all time favorite candy and I absolutely have to buy some every holiday season. I just feel weird not buying them.
4. I do not have a favorite band. I have bands that I like to listen to but for the most part I tend to go through phases. Right now, I've been very into the Moana soundtrack. It's just so good and the songs are so catchy. My favorite songs are Shiny and We Know the Way but honestly, the whole soundtrack is just too good for words.
5. My favorite color is green. Yeah, I know, dumb fact but it is my favorite color. Green is just so vibrant and makes me feel super happy inside. Lime green and emerald green are my favorite shades.
6. I have commitment issues when it comes to watching shows. I have this weird habit of starting shows but never really watching them all the way through. Sometimes they'll get to weird points and I'll randomly decide to check something else out or I'll just decide not to watch anything at all. That doesn't mean I don't love tv because I do, Amazon Prime and Netflix are two of my favorite things.
Some shows I'm currently watching are Supernatural (on season 8), The Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt (one more episode left) , Gilmore Girls (trying so hard to get through season 6), Doctor Who (I know I'm on the 12th doctor but I'm not sure which season...) +others. (too many to mention right now).
7. My favorite book series is the Artemis Fowl series by Eoin Colfer. This series really helped me deal with a lot of issues growing up. I found it around the same time that I discovered Harry Potter but for some reason this series resonated with me more. There is something about the characters that sticks with me and will probably stick with me forever. I love this series so much and have read it over and over multiple times and am already planning a tattoo for it.
8. I go through obsession phases. One time, I was so obsessed with bookmarks they were all I bought for a month. I've also been obsessed with: indie nail polish, bath bombs (still obsessed tbh), funko pops, loose leaf tea (just added so many different kinds to my wishlist), and Hamilton the Musical Soundtrack (Used to listen to it all day, every day for months).
9. I love tomato sandwiches. They're just so delicious.
10. I really love girly movies. Steel Magnolias is one of my all time favorites.
11. I've been reading A Game of Thrones for 3 years. I'm pretty sure that I have anyway. It's not that I don't like the book because I really do. Okay, so I dislike Momma Stark, her POV bugs me and I always wish they end almost as fast as they start but I adore Tyrion and Daenerys is pretty awesome as well. Jon Snow is currently a character I enjoy but don't really love and Arya, while I do really like her character, she just hasn't shown up in the book enough for me to form a really strong bond with her.
I've also been reading this book in 3 different formats. One, a mass market paperback was broken in half by my son but it intimidated the hell out of me anyway (it was 808 pages long). Then, I was reading it on my phone's kindle app but since I'm not the type to use my phone too often that didn't last long. Now though, I'm about 79% through it and am now reading it in one of those floppy paperback formats which I adore. They are 100% less intimidating than the mass market paperback versions that can hardly stay open.
12. I adore Audrey Hepburn. All time favorite actress, for sure. My favorite movie of hers is a tie between Funny Face and My Fair Lady and I ship both of the ships in them so hard.
13. I am currently planning to write a sci-fi story. Am currently laying out the groundwork and I am so excited to really start exploring this world more.
14. One of my favorite shows of all time is the L Word but I have never finished the series. I stopped at season 6 episode 4 because I got spoiled for the ending and just wasn't interested in finishing it on such a bad note. I honestly didn't want to witness my ship getting ruined (Shane and Jenny 4ever) and just didn't want the last few episodes to sour my opinion of the show as a whole because I love it and the characters so damn much.
15. I read mostly slash fanfiction. Don't ask me why but I tend to ship boy/boy ships more common than boy/girl ships. It just happened and I have decided not to question it ever.
16. Until recently I have always active rped on Harry Potter sites. I tend to mostly follow AU Post Potter rps but recently I had a trio-era site that only focused on the side characters. I loved it but ended up having to quit it due to some life things and just- an overall disinterest in writing something that I could never get published later.
17. I have always wanted to write a book. Since I was a little girl. It has literally always been and always will be a dream of mine.
18. I am a history major. History is bae.
19. Sudden noises/movements freak me out. Don't know why, they just do.
20. I am not a religious person. However, I do find religions/religion in general fascinating.
21. I have over 30 books on my tbr pile. For shame!
22. I tend to order the same food out of habit rather than try out new foods. I sort of have a fear of being disappointed by new foods so once I find something I like at any restaurant I tend to order it every visit, just because I know I'll always be satisfied.
23. Speaking of food, I love sushi. Favorite food of all time.
24. I attend college online I sort of have a huge fear of crowds but also, online college is a lot more convenient due to my having a child at home that I have to take care of.
25. I used to dog-ear books. And probably still would if a lot of my books weren't so damn pretty.